When you first create your UPilot account, some sample data is pre-loaded into your account which helps you discover the various features of UPilot.
You can remove all the sample data in a single click in the below mentioned manner.
Removing Sample Data
To remove your sample data:
- Go to the Contacts, Deals, or the Tasks section
- Open any of the sample contacts, deals or tasks
- At the bottom of the open sample data, click on ‘Remove all sample data‘
- [Optional] At this point you can also invite other users to the system
- Confirm the removal by clicking ‘Delete anyway‘
- All the sample data in your account has now been removed.
This article is a part of the ‘First Steps’ series. Articles in this series include: