In UPilot, not only you can schedule an upcoming task but you can also log a past activity which has already been completed. By logging a task, you can easily keep track of activities done for a contact or a deal. Moreover, you can include the points discussed as notes in the logged task keeping all conversations and data in a single place.
To log an already completed activity:
- Open the contact or deal you need to log a task for
- Click on “Tasks” on the right side of the contact view page
- Click on “Log an activity” and select the type of task from the drop-down
- Select the completion date in task creation page. Here you can also change other optional fields such as Responsible, Related Contact etc.
- Click on “Log activity”.
- Your task has now been successfully logged.