With UPilot, you can manage your day-to-day tasks and get reminders for when a particular task is due. Often, you may find the need to create tasks which are not particularly linked to a person or a deal. You can also set these tasks in UPilot by leaving out the related contact and deal section while getting the reminders for these tasks at the correct time!
Following are the steps to create a task without linking it to any contact or deal:
- Click the (+) icon on the top-left of the page and select ‘Add new task’.
- Alternatively, you can also create a task from the ‘tasks section’ by clicking on ‘Add new task’.
- Click on ‘Select a type of task’ to select what kind of task this is
- You can also add your own ‘task type’ by clicking on ‘Add a new type of task’ from this dropdown or through the Settings > Manage Fields > Task fields.
- Set the Date and Time when the task is due.
- Set the required Reminders (By default both in-app as well as Email reminders are ON).
- Leave out the ‘related contact’ and the ‘related deal’ as blank (located under ‘Additional info’)
- Click on ‘Create task‘ on the bottom right.
- Your task has now been created. You can view all your tasks in the ‘tasks section’.