In UPilot CRM, you can delegate tasks to someone else both during the creation of the task as well as after a task has been created. You can also use the filters inside the Tasks section to check specifically the status of these tasks to check whether they have been completed or not.
To check the status of tasks that you have delegated, follow the below steps:
- Open the ‘Tasks’ section in UPilot
- Click on the Filter icon and select yourself under “Created by“
- Click on the ‘Assigned to’ filter
- Select the user(s) from the list to whom you had delegated the tasks to
- Optionally, you can also create your own view of ‘Delegated tasks’ with which you can easily preset the needed filters
You can also set the “Due Date” as “overdue” to check if any delegated tasks are overdue.
- Now, you can view all the delegated tasks of that user and the status of each in the Tasks section.
By checking the status of the delegated tasks, you can easily follow-up with others by mentioning them in the note.
This article is a part of the ‘Tasks’ series. Articles in this series include: