Deals are complex. Multiple stakeholders, points of contact, and information. Managing these is important when it comes to successfully closing a deal. A comprehensive view of this complex timeline can help you achieve greater success.
With UPilot, you can now view the timelines of related contacts and various stakeholders within the deals themselves. Your team can access all the deal related data in one place without switching between the main contact and the various stakeholders individually.
Navigating Between the Deal Timeline and Contact/Stakeholder Timelines
To view the timeline for the contact or the stakeholder, you can:
- Navigate to the required deal.
- On the deal, under the summary tab, click on the “switch timeline” button. A drop-down menu will appear containing the names of the deal stakeholders and the related contact.
- From this drop-down, select the relevant stakeholder or main contact.
- You will now be viewing the timeline of the contact or the stakeholder as needed.
Copying Emails From the Contact/Stakeholder Timelines to the Deal Timeline
With the new stakeholder timeline, you can easily copy emails and notes from the contact and stakeholder timeline to the deal timeline from the deal itself. To do so, you can:
- Navigate to the deal that you want to view.
- From the summary tab, click on the ‘switch timeline‘ button.
- Select the contact or stakeholder whose timeline you want to view.
- Once you are on the stakeholder timeline, you can click on the “copy to deal” button on the right side of the notes and emails to copy them to the deal timeline.
- The emails will now be available directly on the deal timeline.
- The email is now copied over to the deal timeline