Often, you will want to update your team about an important event with a contact or a deal. You may even want to ask someone about the latest update for a deal or a task. You can easily do this using @mentions in UPilot. By simply mentioning someone, they will get both an email as well as a notification inside UPilot. This way, your entire conversation about a contact or a deal can stay in a single place.
To mention someone inside UPilot, you can:
- Open the Contact, Deal, or Task where you want to update someone
- While typing the note, type the ‘@’ symbol
- You will now see a dropdown of users
- Select the user you would like to mention by clicking on the name
- Save your note
- Your colleague will now receive a notification inside UPilot and an email notifying them about the note.