UPilot offers a single click import of all your data from Insightly CRM. You can import your data at both the registration stage as well as at a later stage.
Exporting from Insightly
To export all your data from your Insightly account, you can do so in the following manner:
- Login to your Insightly account
- Go to the System Settings
- Click on ‘Data Export’
- Click ‘Email me an Export of All Account Data’
A zip file would now be emailed to your registered Email id. Once this has been done, all your data can be imported into UPilot in one go.
- Download the file received in your Email
- You are now ready to import your data into UPilot.
Importing into UPilot
To start importing your data in UPilot CRM, you can do so in the following manner:
- Click on the ‘Create’ menu > Import data
- Select ‘from another CRM’ > Insightly
- Select and upload the Zip file that you had exported from Insightly to start the import
- Your data would now be imported, and you can refresh UPilot to see all your data