While creating a task in UPilot, you can select the type of task you are creating. This can help you segment your daily/weekly tasks using the filters in the Tasks section.
You can also make changes to an existing task at any time on various fields such as Responsible, Status, Type etc. If you want to change the type of an existing task instead of creating another with the same contact, you can easily update the task type in the following manner:
- Open the task on which you want to make changes.
- Click on the task name in the task view page.
- Click the edit icon near ‘Type’ field.
- Select the type from the drop-down list.
- Click on close (x) icon.
- The task type for the selected type has now been updated